Master of Science – Hospitality Management
If you desire to pursue a leadership role in the world of hospitality management, then look to an educator in the field like Johnson & Wales University that can help you learn the financial systems, organizational structures, and professional skills you need to achieve your goals. Through your studies, you’ll also acquire the necessary preparation to seek respected certifications upon graduation.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Demonstrate advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Differentiate cultural norms in global and domestic business interactions to effectively lead teams.
- Critically analyze and critique research, financial performance and strategic plans.
- Formulate ethical strategies to mitigate operational challenges within the hospitality industry.
Why Earn Your Degree at Johnson & Wales University?
- Complete your master’s degree in 2 years
- Coursework and projects are applicable to your current career
- Learn from industry-experienced faculty
- Begin when you’re ready with multiple start dates year-round
- Complete your degree in less than 2 years
- 8-week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Explore industry-relevant curriculum
Earn your master’s degree in hospitality management at Johnson & Wales University. To learn more about your potential for a career in this diverse industry, fill out the form on this page so we can connect with you as soon as possible.