Bachelor of Science – Fashion Merchandising & Retailing
Through this 100 percent online bachelor’s program, you can develop the skills to work in several areas of fashion merchandising and retailing, including marketing, public relations, management, and other essential positions in this creative industry. Establish a firm business foundation with courses in marketing and finance, and focus in depth on major courses like Retailing and Textiles and the Business of Fashion. At Johnson & Wales, we connect you with our faculty advisors to create a path to degree completion that aligns with your career goals.
Graduates can qualify for entry-level roles in fashion merchandising careers in sales, management, merchandise buying, fashion forecasting, retail marketing, and many other positions. Our retail and fashion merchandising courses are also designed to help develop your interpersonal and communication skills with diverse audiences in a variety of professional situations.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
- Apply the major concepts, skills and values related to global fashion markets and designer contributions.
- Communicate effectively to diverse audiences, purposes and situations through a variety of professional methods as required in fashion merchandising and retailing.
- Use decision-support tools to resolve contemporary business issues using ethical business practices.
- Apply creative and advanced analytical competencies necessary for careers in fashion merchandising and retail marketing.
- Identify, analyze and forecast future industry trends in the acquisition of products and manufacturing of consumer goods.
Why choose Johnson & Wales University?
- Start your courses when it’s convenient for you with our four start dates (September, December, March, and June)
- Develop real-world skills through experiential learning
- Benefit from the flexible 100 percent online format
- Learn from faculty with years of professional, industry-specific experience
- 8 – week courses
- Competitive tuition
- Learn from industry leaders
- Explore industry-relevant curriculum
Fill out the form on this page to connect with us today. Once we receive your request, we will reach out to answer your questions and help you develop a plan for professional success.